Sample School Computer Use Policy
2011 MIDDLESEX PUBLIC COMPUTERS/WIFI PROJECT
RULES and PROTOCOL
Welcome to Rumney School. We are pleased to offer selected computers, as well as internet access, to Middlesex residents. Please follow the following guidelines while you are using this free service.
- No unaccompanied children. Please leave K-6 kids at home if possible; if not, parents must maintain control over their children at all times.
- No roaming the building. You are invited to use the Library space and the restrooms across the hall.
- No food or drink near the computers.
- Due to severe nut allergies, no food containing nuts is allowed in Rumney’s common spaces, including the library.
- Sorry, you cannot print documents here.
- Please clean up after yourself and be sure to put chairs, etc. back the way you found them when you leave.
Please check with the proctor on specific computer usage. Unless the proctor indicates otherwise:
- Use the Acer netbooks, which do not need power cords. You may also use the desktop machines.
- You will need to log on with the username “XXXXXXXXXX” and the password “XXXXXXX”
- When you are done, please use the “OFF” icon in the Start menu to shut down.
Public Computer and Wifi Sites in Middlesex 2011 Schedule:
Rumney School: Thursday evenings, 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
Middlesex Town Hall: (M-Th, 8:30-noon and 1:00-4:30; Fri., 8:30-noon)
This project is organized by the e-Middlesex project and the Middlesex Solutions Committee. Questions, problems, or interested in helping? Please contact . . .